Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Jeri Patrick Team

Congratulations! Licensed for merely a month, Toni writes her second successful contract as the Jeri Patrick Team's Buyer Agent. A hard-working team, the Jeri Patrick Team strives to enriche every real estate experience whether helping Buyers or Sellers. Jeri thrives on staying aware of the local market and new trends.  “I recently joined Keller Williams Realty because I wanted to be a part of something exciting,” Jeri says. “I noticed many well-respected, top-producing agents were making the move to Keller Williams Realty and that piqued my interest. This company promotes an agent-centric business model that focuses on training, profit sharing and wealth-building opportunities. When I decided that I wanted to take my business to the next level, I knew joining Keller Williams Realty was the next logical step.”

No comments:

Post a Comment