Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Just an ordinary fall day as a Realtor

The day in the life of a Realtor, sometimes feels much like the day of a kindergartener. Today we were all a little fussy because of the weather. Sniffle sniffle, cough cough. We must attend a group open house, which means several agents holding multiple houses open to get the best attendance. Of course my friends and I are all there to show our support to our fellow agents not for the free food and prizes plus this agent open had a hay ride. After this my friends and I must part ways for a day of work which starts at 2pm today, but what most people forget our “work” (hard to call something you love so much work) just begins as everyone else is getting off of work ready to see homes. The best part of my day was stopping by one of my seller’s home where her grandson claims I am famous because he saw me on the computer. As I was leaving he told me he loved me. It is great to be in Real Estate again, no more people whispering, "your in real estate? How are you?" Like it was a sickness. We can be famous again, yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment