Saturday, October 27, 2012

Is it going to hurt.....?

  • Joined: Oct 16th, 2009
  • 1 Submissions
    • Blogs: 1
    • Questions: 0
    • Answers: 0
    • Replies: 0
  • Blogs > Selling
    Reference to: Savannah, GA

     

    Today I will be taking my kids for their scheduled yearly check-up and one thing I can tell you is that they will most certainly ask "do I have to get a shot?" My answer will be "Yes." They will then ask "is it going to hurt?" My answer will be "Yes it will hurt but only for a second and then the pain will fly away."

    If Realtors would tell sellers that what they want and what they will get are worlds apart then maybe sellers wouldn't be in as much pain as they are in at the moment!

    Everyday I day I see the MLS update feed and most all updates are changes in price......a lower price......a price that has sometimes changed 2 and 3 times !!!!

    If you have bought within the last 5 years and you have to sell...it's going to hurt...... but just for a little bit.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment